May 6, 2013

PLEIN AIR

It's that time again. This weekend I will be participating in my third KMA Artists on Location event. I wrote about my first two experiences here. I'll be watercoloring again this year. Some changes have been made to the event. Participants are allowed to create one painting per day from Wednesday - Saturday. I'll do at least two, with hopes of three. I'm still drumming up location possibilities, and will be in my studio tonight preparing my sketch boards to have with me in my car. Since I made my paintings, the Cal Johnson building has had its windows boarded up. I'll miss the way it looked, but it was probably for the best interests in preserving the building. Not much can change Pease Furniture. I've still got both of last year's watercolors. They are $85 each, framed, if you're interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment