May 4, 2015

WHAT IS A WEEK END?


My show is up for the whole month of May at Bliss Home in Market Square. I was approached to do this right before the winter holidays. I agreed to a biscuit-themed show of approximately 14 works not having any biscuit works. Say yes, and figure it out later is the best policy sometimes.



The first Farmer's Market of the season! We picked up our CSA  and have been ambitiously plowing through bags and bags of the first of spring greens and lettuces. This winter I worked on some branding and a logo for my farmer friend (I made a pig chalkboard for him last summer.) and I was excited to see his new banner in action. I was not excited about the bagpiper droning away in the park behind him.



(Always a tempting solution.)



Went shopping for a dresser. No luck, but found these neat hand-painted ads in the back of a store.

No comments:

Post a Comment