August 1, 2012

FOR THOUGHT

I am still working on strip posts, a DC update, and I should have some new photographs next week.
In the meantime, I just spent the last 15 minutes of work looking at ladies' bottoms online. All in the name of wholesome, art research. Even though I am doing my job, I always feel a little compelled to look over my shoulder to make sure no one is behind me when researching certain artists. I swear, I'm not being a weirdo.

It was real rough in college during my contemporary art class section on early video art. My laptop was on the fritz, and I had to watch Chris Burden and Marina Abromovic films on YouTube. Out in the open.

Lo. I present John Kacere, a photorealist artist I had never heard of before, and the subject of all my Googling.

Happy Wednesday.


   






No comments:

Post a Comment