August 30, 2015

WHAT IS A WEEKEND? 3


Spent this weekend getting ready for September First Friday at the UT Downtown Gallery. I will be showing work with my School of Art colleagues. I got everything ironed out and will be installing later this week. 


Some previews of my first attempts at sculpture. It felt more like making 3D collages though. 

I took some glamour shots of Miss Mamie and walked around Knoxville on Saturday enjoying some local festivals and getting back into the swing of going to the farmers market. I had missed it for a few weeks from being out of town. (The mountains! The beach! Woe is me.) Didn't end up getting anything. Late birds apparently do not get the corn. 





Oh! And since the last time I posted I moved studios. I've doubled my space, and it's been great. Here's a little before and after shot. 



No comments:

Post a Comment